If you need a simple way to specify a delivery flat rate, based on the state and/or country and/or world region of the delivery address, on WooCommerce for WordPress, this plugin is for you!
A simple example of this plugin usage is to set a value for delivery in a specific state (e.g. Lisbon), the rest of your own country (e.g. Portugal), a different value for your continent (e.g. Europe) and a fallback one for the rest of the world.
You can create groups for states, countries and world regions and specify delivery rates for them.
For each group you can choose either to apply the shipping fee for the whole order or multiply it per each item. You can also set a total order value from which the shipping will be free.
- Create any number of states groups/rules and set a specific delivery rate for each group;
- Create any number of countries groups/rules and set a specific delivery rate for each group;
- Create any number of world regions groups/rules and set a specific delivery rate for each group;
- Specify a fallback “Rest of the World” rate for any destinations not specified on the groups;
- For each group/rule, apply the shipping fee for the whole order or multiply it per each item;
- For each group/rule, set total order value from which the shipping is free;
- For each group/rule, set shipping classes for which the shipping is free;
- WPML Compatible; (see instructions here)
What people are saying:
Plugin works perfect as it claims. The best thing i like about this plugin; it does not conflict with other plugins. Before this i installed the similar plugin which was having some conflict with other plugins so it’s working was not reliable.
It’s a very useful plugin
A great plugin (now with WPML support). It is a must have for most woocommerce installations.
Plugin works exactly as described. Took me all of 5 minutes to install and set up, and definitely helps fill some shipping settings voids in woocommerce. I will probably end up using it as a default install with every ecommerce site I do with woocommerce.
This plugin fills a major gap in WooCommerce. It’s a must!
Just does what it claims. Simple and effective.
- English (primary language);
- Portuguese (Portugal);
- Portuguese (Portugal – AO90);
If you translate this plugin to your language we’ll be happy to add it to the plugin. Feel free to contact us.
We are available for premium technical support on this plugin (or to create a any specific WooCommece or WordPress solution for you). Feel free to contact us.
For free support on this plugin you should go to the plugin page on WordPress.org and click Support: http://wordpress.org/plugins/flat-rate-per-countryregion-for-woocommerce/